X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Royjohn11 View Post
    Hi,

I have been out of job from past 1 year and I have not paid my credit card bill from past 6 months. One of the bank has even deposited the security cheque (AED 46,000). And I m not sure whether they have put case against me. Can someone plz let me know how can I check whether I have a police case in UAE or not, as I am bankrupt and have no money to pay the bank.
    You need to have a case check done to get your case details, you can email us to ***************************** and we can do it for you.
    www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

Originally posted by Royjohn11 View Post
      Is the fine system same everywhere in UAE, because someone told that fine system is only in dubai and not in other Emirates
      It is fine only for security cheques but the procedure and fines are subject to Emirate.
      www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

Re: Bank bounced my credit card security cheque

Originally posted by Dontyouworry View Post
        It is fine only for security cheques but the procedure and fines are subject to Emirate.
        Hi Sir, how much the cost for checking police case? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Hi Sir, how much the cost for checking police case? Thank you
          You can email us to ***************************** for the same and we shall take it further from there.
          www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

When I applied loan, my visa and work was under dubai but I have stated on the application that my home address is in Sharjah. So can they file a case also for me in Sharjah? Is it possible that I will have both cases in two emirates or they can either choose one?

Comment

You need to have a case check done to get your case details, you can email us to ***************************** and we can do it for you.
              I have emailed long time and explained all my situation but there is no reply. I have followed-up many times as well.

Comment

Do you provide real legal services as well? Or just forum advises? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by don't care View Post
                  I have emailed long time and explained all my situation but there is no reply. I have followed-up many times as well.
                  Send you email id on a private message and will look into it.
                  www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

Originally posted by don't care View Post
                    Do you provide real legal services as well? Or just forum advises? Thank you.
                    We can do case checks and also refer if required a lawyer with the suitable situation to deal with, which will not cost you as any other lawyer you could personally search for.
                    www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

hi
                      i left uae in 2015 i have unpaid credit cards and loan in uae how to pay immigration fines from outside uae and how to check police case online please let me know

Comment

Originally posted by syed-2015 View Post
                        hi
                        i left uae in 2015 i have unpaid credit cards and loan in uae how to pay immigration fines from outside uae and how to check police case online please let me know
                        Send us an email to ***************************** and will take it further from there.
                        www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

i left uae last year. i have unpaid cards & loans from banks and from individuals. i think they have presented my cheques. is there any chance that i can clear everything in uae?

Comment

Originally posted by innercore27 View Post
                            i left uae last year. i have unpaid cards & loans from banks and from individuals. i think they have presented my cheques. is there any chance that i can clear everything in uae?
                            Of course you can, no big deal. Depends on your current status and the amount of liability you have, send me an email to ***************************** and will discuss things further.
                            www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X