X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal loan unpaid with noor bank due to job loss

Dear Sir'

i have taken balance transfer personal loan from this bank to hsbc bank and unfortunately lost my job due to redunancy. i took loan by July 30th 2017 with additional job involuntary loss protection plan. where bank gave deferred payment period to pay emi for 2 months by paying additional charges.after starting my emi on 1st october ,for three months until dec 2017 i got terminated by company due to redundancy on 16th December 2017. now insurance is not accepting my claim for emi claim for 6 months saying that i have not cleared 90 days from emi payment. but as per insurance certificate my policy started by July 2017. still 5 months now i have not got job, bank is chasing for payment .i have three month due now, with out any alert bank deposited my security cheque and got bounced one month back. now i am scared whether bank will file criminal case on me. i am clear that my loan started by august 2017 and i started paying emi as advice by bank on 1st October 2017. but i have paid interest for july2017 and august 2017 . Also emi too paid for 3 months. can you advice me
    1. whether i can get claimed from insurance if moved legally.
    2. how can i know if bank filed case against me as bank not given alert before depositing the security cheque. but still they chase me for payment.
    3. if they file case do police take action to prison me. help me please.
    how to solve this issue.
    Last edited by SVI; 04-17-2018, 02:46 PM.

Originally posted by SVI View Post
    Dear Sir'

i have taken balance transfer personal loan from this bank to hsbc bank and unfortunately lost my job due to redunancy. i took loan by July 30th 2017 with additional job involuntary loss protection plan. where bank gave deferred payment period to pay emi for 2 months by paying additional charges.after starting my emi on 1st october ,for three months until dec 2017 i got terminated by company due to redundancy on 16th December 2017. now insurance is not accepting my claim for emi claim for 6 months saying that i have not cleared 90 days from emi payment. but as per insurance certificate my policy started by July 2017. still 5 months now i have not got job, bank is chasing for payment .i have three month due now, with out any alert bank deposited my security cheque and got bounced one month back. now i am scared whether bank will file criminal case on me. i am clear that my loan started by august 2017 and i started paying emi as advice by bank on 1st October 2017. but i have paid interest for july2017 and august 2017 . Also emi too paid for 3 months. can you advice me
    2. how can i know if bank filed case against me as bank not given alert before depositing the security cheque. but still they chase me for payment.
    how to solve this issue.
    No point in you legally approaching the insurance as they would deny only if they have strong proof with their terms and conditions. To know if bank has filed any case on you or not and if filed, to close the case in just one day without being jailed and by just paying a small court fine, email us to *****************************

You would not le legally liable after the case is closed and the bank can do nothing.
    www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

Re: Personal loan unpaid with noor bank due to job loss

I wish to inform you that under the new law from December 2017, any amount lower than AED 200,000 in debt default is a civil matter and may not be proceeded in the criminal court unless fraud is involved. Monetary fines may be ordered to be paid by the Court. An amount above AED 200,000 may lead to criminal action. You may firstly negotiate with the bank and seek settlement with the help of relatives, friends and associates. If that is not possible, you may contact an attorney and seek guidance.

AFF

Comment

Originally posted by AFFA View Post
        I wish to inform you that under the new law from December 2017, any amount lower than AED 200,000 in debt default is a civil matter and may not be proceeded in the criminal court unless fraud is involved. Monetary fines may be ordered to be paid by the Court. An amount above AED 200,000 may lead to criminal action. You may firstly negotiate with the bank and seek settlement with the help of relatives, friends and associates. If that is not possible, you may contact an attorney and seek guidance.

AFF
        Amount in 150000 and it’s not possible to settle sir. In a stretch .advice me how I know whether any civil case filed on my name directly .advice me .guide me where I can go for attorney

Comment

Amount in 150000 and it’s not possible to settle sir. In a stretch .advice me how I know whether any civil case filed on my name directly .advice me .guide me where I can go for attorney
          We will help you get this done, you can email us to *****************************
          www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

It is good to entrust a lawyer to know whether a case is filed against you. You can also try to settle the case through a negotiation with the bank.

Comment

need an information that i will leave the country of saudi arabia by resign the company, not terminated, but i still having some loan at the bank here. the question is it will give me an trouble at the immigration air port?, thank for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by abah View Post
                need an information that i will leave the country of saudi arabia by resign the company, not terminated, but i still having some loan at the bank here. the question is it will give me an trouble at the immigration air port?, thank for the reply
                If you are Uptodate with your payments and if you haven’t defauled, there will not be any issues in you clearing the immigration.
                www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

Have you cleared the issue?

Dear Sir'

how to solve this issue.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X