Small Claims-Online Loans Philippines-A.M. No. 08-8-7-SC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error.

Comment

• Pag may nagpakilalang ABUGADO daw sa mga texts sa inyo, verify if he or she is really a LAWYER. How? Sa website mismo ng Supreme Court. May list of lawyers https://sc.judiciary.gov.ph/lawlist Pag wala, tinatakot lang kayo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shukran View Post
        Ganyang po ngyri skin para po makabayad sa iba gumamit po ako ng online loan app hanggang sa sa takot ko mkbyad sa iba nangutang ulit ako sa app dhil kung ano ano po Ang gingwa nila pannkot skin. Hanggang sa nabaon na po ako. Nabyran ko ung iba ung iba nmn po napebding ako dhil ung mga anak ko ay nag ksakit ayaw po nila tanggpin ung excuse ko.

Ang tanong ko po pwede po ba ko makulong sa more than 5 na inutangn ko. At ksuhan po ng small money o estafa at breech of contract daw po.
        Ang magulang ko ay takot na takot po muntik ng atakihin. At SBI po nila ipapahold daw po ung philhealth ko at Di na ko makkapg apply at makakuha ng NBI.
        Totoo po ba na pwede tong mngyri?
        WALANG NAKUKULONG SA UTANG.

Comment

• Originally posted by khrys31 View Post
          hello, is anyone here na napuntaha na ng baranggay officials sa kanilang mga bahay or napadalahan na ng subpoena? i want to clarify if it is true.

THEY WILL NOT DO THAT. PANANAKOT LANG NILA YAN. SILA PA ANG MAKAKASUHAN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guest View Post
            METROPOLITAN TRIAL COURT
            (My Name)

Expect your official summon to
            issued by COURT ORDER
            (Bench Warrant) TODAY
            by OLP Legal and Sheriff Team
            to issue Writ of Preliminary Attachment
            to garnish your real and personal
            property at your residence venue.
            Please be inform for your voluntary
            surrender to avoid commotion at your area.

for inquiries,email us: [email protected]

How true is this po kaya?
            THAT IS NOT TRUE. PANANAKOT LANG YAN.

Comment

• FINAL WARNING! On Behalf of our Client ONLINE LOANS PILIPINAS FINANCING INC, we encourage you to pay
              your liability today. As of today your balance is PHP 16,472.00 You
              may pay PHP 8,000.00 For FULLY SETTLEMENT using your Life Time ID
              Number: LF799876 Pay at 7/11 or GCASH( select DRAGON LOANS) or
              MLHUILLIER, LBC, CEBUANA, PALAWAN( write DRAGON PAY on BILLER NAME)
              Please contact us at 477-6992/09452951469 if payment is done to
              request a CERTIFICATE OF FULL PAYMENT. Our LEGAL TEAM will be
              conducting an OCULAR INSPECTION at your declared address for the
              execution of property sheriff as payment of the amount you owed if you
              fail to pay your obligation. We have also started filing a CLAIM
              against you and processed the NFIS (Negative File Information System)
              blacklisting of your name. However we can stop the Legal Action if you
              negotiate with us within the day.

From krestylGarcia

​​​​​​Tanong po, talaga po bang nagcoconduct sila Ng ocular visits. Paano Kung Yun nahiram mo e Hindi mo na mabayaran dahil una sa lahat ibang tao nakinabang parang itinulong mo lang dahil pandemic at na COVID kaso di Rin nila mabayaran.eitherways ang laki na halos Ng patong nila eh laki magpatubo,

Comment

• I wish the gov would just close them all down!!

Comment

• LEGIT PO BA ITO? LIVE IN PARTNER KO PO KASI NAKAPANGALAN SA LOAN BAKA MAAPEKTUHAN RECORD NYA EHH..

OnlineLoansPilipinas filed CIVIL CASE and wait for the POLICE OFFICER for a WARRANT issued by Judicial Authority. Email: [email protected] for assistance.

Comment

• Guys Gud day...ask ko lang any update sa Online Loans Pilipinas? Kasi may mga narerecieve akong emails sakanila na last warning magfile na daw sila sa court ng small claims, tapos makukulong daw based sa RA 8484...anong gagawin? thanks

Comment

• -This is from THE CREDIT INVESTIGATION BUREAU INC. Please be informed that your CIVIL/CRIMINAL COMPLAINT has been finalized to us under violation THE 2016 REVISED RULES OF PROCEDURE FOR SMALL CLAIMS CASES . UNDER THIS CASE THE DEBTOR WILL BE IMPRISON / ESTAFA / FRAUDSTER/ . Were serving our investigation team at your place with coordination to the nearest barangay to conduct ocular inspection and preliminary investigation within 24 hours and were requiring you to be visible at any time. To anticipate the operation please comply to stop the surprise visit tomorrow. Demand Letter will be sent to your Email, the FINAL DEMAND will be sent to your home address.

May nakaexperienced na po b sa inyo na pinuntahan kayo sa bahay or work?

Comment

• Just want to ask my sister was a victim of identity theft. She was called by this lending company stating that there will be a subpoena for her since it was a small claim something. Now the company is sending messages to all of her contacts looks like her contacts in her email was hacked. When they are trying to contact the person who is sending messages they are cancelling the call and did not provide any information. What my sister did was to pay the amount that they are needing even though she didnt make any loan from their company just to stop harrasing her. And they were giving different information whenever my sister is asking since she wants to file a report or case. Now second time they are harrassing her again and asking the amount for the loan that she never do. What can we do on this?

Comment

• File a police report on them! That's what i did in a very similar situation.

Comment

• If you are annoyed by the collection calls you can file a complaint/stay order with the banks grievances cell.
                            https://paydayloanshelp.net/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                            x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X