Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the process of suing to get money back

During the past year I lent my ex boyfriend money to fix his cars etc.
    and also used my money to pay rent when he could not affored his half.
    The money adds up to more then 20k. I do have a saved voice mail saying he was going to pay it back too.
    I also have bank statements with the amount of money i withdrew. But I was stupid and did not now I should use checks... I was 18 and just moved out.
    Do I have a case?
    What should I do?

I also have a cat I adopted under my name but it is still at the apartment with my ex. I cannot bring the cat to my parent's home because I am currently living in the camping trailer. My ex also said he would take care of the cat. But that was verbal. Will that affect my court case? Should I remove the cat from the apartment? I am not sure what to do please help.

Re: What is the process of suing to get money back

Based on what you say here, you could file suit against him (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no attorney...you could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered due to his behavior...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X