X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Sue The Board Members?

hello
    i contracted a company [a non profit inc.] to adopt a child. long story short, the company used an outside facilitator [a for profit co/inc] for their international adoptions. the out side facilitator has claimed bankruptcy and is under fbi investigation for fraud. the board members of the outside facilitator were also board members of the agency i contracted for an adoption, some of which are also under fbi investigation. one of the board members was also the person who incorporated both companies.

i've asked the agency i contracted for a refund of my fees because i have caught them in too many lies and because of their alleged corrupt associations, which still continue. i can not trust them to complete an adoption for me and i refuse to give them any more money.

after many attempts to get a refund - i filed a suit in small claims court for $15k. the case will be heard this week. since then the ors [adoption licensing agency ] has completed an investigation of the agency [a non profit inc.] i contracted and found that the agency failed to provide bonding insurance for board members and staff responsible for handeling substancial amounts of funds.

does this mean that i can sue the board members and staff personally for the money that was misused? of both companies?

thanks for your help

Re: Can I Sue The Board Members?

Please email [email protected] to discuss; we are sending them your post as well. They will help direct you.

Comment

thanks

Comment

hi
        i sent an email to the address you provided. and received a response, but i was unable to open the email.
        can you please resend it?
        thanks

Comment

They emailed you again just now we were told

Comment

thanks
            there seems to be a problem with opening their email.
            i can open your email from [email protected] but not the other email they are sending. can you please post here or send it from your email?

thanks again

Comment

They will send from another system.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X