•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT WOULD YOU DO ???

Unregistered Posts: n/a

what rights do i have?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently switched wireless carrier,only after new carrier told me of I qualified for 18% discount per line [I have 3] also promised 25% off accesories and 20% off all media equipt. As a result of the promises made I cancelled my existing carrier ,paid $175.00 early cancel fee and lost my 6,000 Roll-over minures I had accumulated with them. The new deal was worth it . As a result we purchased 4 new phones,accesories,and all pertinent media. After a week or so they tell me I dont qualify for the discounts. I am out of a lot of money and very costly minutes. they dont seem to care about my loss at all.They just give me the do what you think you need to do attitude! My question is do they have a law in Pennsylvania that requires them to at least "make me whole" as I was prior to this? Being my reason to switch carriers was based primarily on the savings that the salesman told me I would get.! Also 2 of the phones were given to my children as Xmas gifts, now this issue makes it really embarassing to ask for them back if I were to cancel new service.Are there any punitive damages owed me?Confused, and looking for multiple,experienced ,knowledgeable feed-back.Please get involved!!!!

Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO ???

There is no such law explicitly; but you can certainly sue in small claims for any and all damages that you incurred relying on their offer/agreement.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X