Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay problems: i have bought an item off of ebay in the uk

hi, i have bought an item off of ebay in the uk, and was seeking some advice, my situation is that i have bought a bike that cost ??£735. i recieved the item, and signed for the delivery, and the afternoon i received it i assembled the bike to find out that parts were either broken of missing which wernt mentioned in the auction details, i have emailed the seller and asked for a refund and i would pay for the postage, but he is still refusing, i realise that i signed for the item, which means that i have in theory said that it is ok, but non of the problems are noticeable at first sight, you cant exactly make the delivery man, wait while you construct the bike. any way i emailed ebay, and they said to send it back and provide a tracking number and when they see that it has arrived, i would be refunded, but just received an email from the seller saying that he would refuse to sign for the item and leave it on his property for 7 days before he would dispose of it, he also said that he would refuse to give me a single penny. whats is my next step?

re: ebay problems: i have bought an item off of ebay in the uk

Check eBay UK policies, but in the US, as long as the package can be tracked online with an authorized carrier (via UPS for instance) - the delivery is considered returned and you should receive a refund (if you paid with PayPal which qualifies the transaction for buyer protection.) I wouldn't bother with signature confirmation.

Also, check on eBay user forums...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X