Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help..

I sold a speaker system to an individual who hasn't paid me for over a year; when i paid for the system including taxes and still have the receipt. I have several several conversations through emails from them saying they would pay and saying they sent me a check and that the check has been cashed under my name. They told me what bank it was and made up and excuse that the lady couldn't find any of her statements due to upgrading. I have proof that a check was never cashed in their account, in fact my mother works for the same branch and read up on her account info. I also have proof from my bank statements that i never received the check. They say they sent the check and think i'm playing them, and say i'm the one who needs to find out what happened. There is nothing for me to do. Would the person find out herself what happened with her money? Now they offer to send the speakers back to me without hesitation? Why would they send it back to me if they paid for it? And now they will make me pay for shipping when i paid for the shipping to them and now the system is used. What is there to do here? Do i have a case? Thank you for your time. I really appreciate it. Regards.

Re: help..

File in small claims and sue asap--that will bring them to the table

Comment

What if they send me back the system?

Comment

They are not allowed to do that--you can still sue in small claims. They bought it and have used it.

Comment

let me quote you what they said;

"i am in school to be a lawyer buddie and even in small claims court if we went i would just say that i am willing to give it back and wella there you go done ...... trust me i wouldnt even have to be there for it so w/e its on its way back ...... if you have it in your posetion you have no grounds to even bring us to small clains court"

What do you think of that?
          is this true?

Comment

No--you cannot get something back a year later with its now diminished value and expect to be satisfied. Guess he won't do well at law school!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X