Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need a lawyer?

I won a small claims matter in NC. A Writ of Execution was issued to collect amount - expires Jan. \'07. Since the Sheriffs office can\'t collect, what is my next step? I don\'t want to keep paying for a Writ of Execution if a collection can not be made. How do I place lien on his personal assets (house, cars and so on)? Do I need a lawyer? I live in AL and must travel to NC regarding this matter. I\'d appreciate your councel on this matter. Thanks!
    I'm not a lawyer. The information I gave is based on certain research. Please review the information yourself to make an informed decision. Also, the information I posted may no longer be accurate.

Re: Do I need a lawyer?

See Collecting on a court judgment

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X