Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loaned money to cousin

My husband and I loaned money in the ammount of $1,393.11 to his cousin who was going through some really hard times. That was back in November 2004. We did not have him sign anything however I do have all the check stubs and have everything written out. His family is aware that this was done, along with the people he rented a house from along with the gas company and water company. He is aware that he owes the money and stated the last time we saw him that he was going to send us the money however thats been several mths. and we can not get him to answer our calls. We desperatly need this money, as we are in a fincinal bind now and this would greatly help us out. Should I speek with his father first or should we try and sue him for the money?

Re: Loaned money to cousin

It would be very easy to file in small claims and sue him...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X