Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ipod from malaysia

recently i had suceeded in purchasing an ipod from ebay malaysia. i had also scanned the receipt to the seller\'s mail. however until today, i havent received my ipod yet. when i tried to contact him, the phone is always unavailable and he did not reply my mail. i ahd also checked that the same person had done this before using different nickname. i really want to get this guy. is there is a way that i could nabbed this guy and make him pay for all the fraud that he had done. i am so dissgussed that this guy managed to get away everytime. please help me.

Re: ipod from malaysia

You may file a police and/or FBI report for fraud, and file in court where they live as well if you know who they are. WLD lawyers could also probably track them down, prosecute and collect though they do charge a minor fee for that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X