Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Ballys liable for losing my lost property?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Ballys liable for losing my lost property?

I left my mp3 player at the gym. They acknowledge that it was turned in to them. Their policy is to take any valuables to a safe for keeping until owner comes for them and that they DO NOT give items out without verification of ownership. They claim that within an hour after it was originally lost, they lost track of it at the front desk. They all admit to who had it first and who had it last. I believe the last person to have it stole it. Once they accept it, it seems like they are accepting reponsibility for its safekeeping. Can I do anything about this? Claim against the employee, or Ballys? Thanks.

That is true once they have possession. You may sue in small claims if need be.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X