Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contractor dispute

I live in Europe and rent a house in California. A new tenant requested some repairs. The estate agent recommended a Contractor and hired him on my behalf. I was also talking via the tenant to hire a Gardner to clear the front-yard weed for $350. As I emailed to give the go-ahead, he emailed back that the Contractor had already done it!! I pointed out to the estate agent that the Contractor was hired only for repairs not weed clearing. After four months, I received a bill last month. The total was $7,038. It did not itemize, nor mentioned how much was for the weed clearing.

The tenants were shocked by the amount and supplied their own estimate actual time spent on each item. It totaled to one-eight (1/8) of the Contractor

we emailed you our response, regards

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X