Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend got over on me: Cell phone auction on Ebay

On Aug 15, 2006 my friend told me she had a connection with a cellular phone distributor and that she could get cell phones for cheap. She asked me could she use my ebay account to sell the phones. I gave her my usernamen and password and she listed the phones on ebay. After the people payed for each phone, I withdrew the money from my bank account and gave it to her. The problem is, she never sent the people from ebay the phones. Each cell phone auction went for over $440.00 and she placed 10 phones on ebay. Now, since she has not sent the cell phones to the winning bidders, I am responsible for the money. My pay pal account is over $4000.00 negative and people are threatening to file police action against me. She will not pay me my money back though she agreed to. Do I have a case? She has not signed a contract but I do have taped phone call stating that she agreed to pay me the money. If I file this claim, will I lose due to lack of evidence?

Hi: we answered you privately

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X