Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who can You sue? - Suing child protective services

Does a lead plaintiff in the class action get paid more or the same as the other class members?
    Thank you for your help!

Comment

NEVADA DFS removed my children. I live in Clark County. I called i'd say about dozen or so lawyers around the world, but i did call even more in Nevada of course..Nobody helped. So many websites of junk, those crying about cps is the devil(i agree) and are so evil(agree) but no real type of help. Well that was until recently winter 2016. Now i am so good to go.
      I left my info below if anyone care to fb me. But i am happy i find help law students and a owner of the law student research pro-se expert biz org i know she won big time decision as a pro-se litigant as her daughters, and sad what happen to them and i then call up when i find her in the news paper,and i am grateful each week i get such great help being pro-se.

I now am putting together my own lawsuit, but i am going to make sure each part, and i mean each part is done the right way so i have a great chance. I will not let cps worker lie on me, fabricate, violate me without a try. It is not at all foolish, just because i am pro-se, self file. Got some great people now on my side all the way through, and i am learning more in a week or 2 then i have ever from high price lawyers. A law student is here for me throughout and i can't thank her enough. She won herself. So i am then good to go. I almost missed the deadline i later learn with lawyers, that do exist if i did not file on my own pro-se, so i am good either way. Soon it will be up to federal court my suit against #NevadaCaseworkerDFS and i pray more will because at least we are trying. I learn that when you're not trying then you fail and i will not leave this earth knowing i did not at least try to file a suit. Long as i keep learning it right, with genuine real support, as i have from law student and advocates, (real advocate) who won, and prove it, without lawyer, then i know i am alright.

Comment

My local lawyer wants a 10,000 dollar flat fee for suing CPS after they revealed false information to neighbors and then raided our home and took the kids.
        The kids have now been returned but it was a real mess for over three weeks.

Does that 10k seem reasonable. It is hard to get a second opinion frankly.

Comment

$10,000 is a lot of money, if the case was really that strong he might take it on contingency. But on an hourly basis arrangement a $10,000 fee is not that unusual these days.

Comment

Everybody tells me that suing CPS is a fool's errand , but there should be some way to hold them accountable when they makearbitrary and wrong decisions. There's no due process with some of these people.

Comment

Can legal aid ever take a case against CPS, or is that basically impossible to arrange with legal aid?

Comment

If you can convince them that some terrible legal wrong occurred you might have a chance.
                It's an uphill battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  Can legal aid ever take a case against CPS, or is that basically impossible to arrange with legal aid?
                  Very rare. You might also try working with local politicians and agency heads, and news outlets, it's a lot cheaper than fighting it out in court in my opinion.

Comment

It's a pain dealing with these huge bureaucracies.
                    Terrible experience.
                    I wish somebody would reinvent the entire system.

Comment

Has anybody EVER been able to get legal aid to take a case against CPS?
                      Is there any chance at all or am I wasting my time?

Comment

• CPS just seems like a deep state tool to me.
                        Untouchable, unaccountable. Not fair.

Comment

• My advice is to do anything and everything to keep CPS (or whatever name they might use) out of the picture, It's a nightmare once they are involved.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X