The United States Arbitration Corporation (USAC)

USAC Banner 300x250

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motion to enforce: Ex and I agreed that I would pay a joint bill

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion to enforce: Ex and I agreed that I would pay a joint bill

Ex and I agreed that I would pay a joint bill. Since then I lost my job and filed bankruptcy chap 7. Since then I pay what I can a month on the debt. She filled a motion to enforce dated for March 30. She also stated on the motion that she filed bankruptcty because of this debt.

Should I make the $100 payment or just wait until the court date? The normal payment is $187 and the debt is 121 days past due.

re: Motion to enforce: Ex and I agreed that I would pay a joint bill

when did you agree and how--in court?

Comment

Originally posted by michiganhelp View Post
      Ex and I agreed that I would pay a joint bill. Since then I lost my job and filed bankruptcy chap 7. Since then I pay what I can a month on the debt. She filled a motion to enforce dated for March 30. She also stated on the motion that she filed bankruptcty because of this debt.

Should I make the $100 payment or just wait until the court date? The normal payment is $187 and the debt is 121 days past due.
      She brought the divorce papers over and asked me to sign them so I did. This was around Dec 1 2006 and the divorce final dec 15 2006. I agree it was dumb to sign, but to late now.

Comment

best to try to pay or get the order changed in court

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X