Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• child support with 2 kids each ex keeps 1

i,ve been divorced about 8 years,have 2 kids my ex and i have joint custody in the divorce and she kept both kids and i paid her child support and got the kids every other weekend now she has given me one kid to keep while she still keeps the other one she says i still have to pay child support for the kid she keeps should,nt she have to pay me support for having the other kid or should,nt it even out and neither should have to pay the other support?we live in ky

Re: child support with 2 kids each ex keeps 1

Yes, you need not pay but must get the court order changed if an order exists.

Comment

there is no court order it was just said i would pay so much every month for both of them i always paid her direct it wasnt a court ordered thing where they take it out of your check

Comment

Then you may stop paying now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X