Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• defamation that cannot be proved

How can I proove that a libel has happened, if an aquantance of mine has posted false information on the internet that i am chosen by a sect and they would kill one of my clients as a religoius ritual, whatever job i do. this is really a schyzo information, but it sure is defamatory. how can I proove the information is false, if the 1st Amendement puts the burden of proof on me? That is- I have to proove that no sect has chosen me and none of my clients would be killed.

what about trying to convince to change the law, by considering this and cases like these exceptional and putting the burned of proof on the person that has spread the false information? Is it possible?

Thank u in advance

Re: defamation that cannot be proved

You should report that to the police; that is not simply defamation it is a dangerous threat and is illegal--it is a crime.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X