USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judge Unfair -- We won't get justice in our county court.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge Unfair -- We won't get justice in our county court.

Recently my son went through a divorce. In obtaining an Order of protection and during the divorce hearing, my ex-daughter in law committed perjury, which we proved, and the judge and county attorney refuse to hold her accountable. She used illegal means to gain physical custody of their child, which she had voluntarily left in the home. During the removal of the child one of her accomplices assaulted me. They also committed trespass and illegal detention on myself and my son. No charges were ever pressed. My son and my family are being treated as criminals and liars, even though we have repeatedly given physical proof of the opposite. She continues to false report and slander and we are told to keep quiet. We have proof that she has abused the child and have reported it. The county attorney sent us a letter saying not to report anymore. We proved that she has an illness that could compromise her moods and judgment,that she is not getting treatment for and they awarded her full custody. My sons attorney would not file an appeal without being paid $5,000. up front on top of her already paid large fees. We could not afford that. What else can we do? We won't get justice in our county court.

Re: Judge Unfair

You may want to first file a complaint with the chief of the dept (or have us do so if you wish) for the criminal law violations. The heads of the dept's are required to investigate these kinds of problems and normally will do so--file directly with him or her and do so in writing...if that does not work, let us know.

Comment

Chief of what? department? We made a complaint in writing to the attorney general.Thank you for your reply

Comment

[She used illegal means to gain physical custody of their child, which she had voluntarily left in the home. During the removal of the child one of her accomplices assaulted me. They also committed trespass and illegal detention on myself and my son]

You could ask the chief of the police dept to take action if you have proof of real and serious acts that are not legal! Sometimes you have to push them a little to act.

Comment

Went to chief of police, told to go to county attorney. County attorney says not a big deal even when presented with evidence that she committed perjury several times. The County attorney and Judge both refuse to press perjury charges, even when confronted with hard evidence.

Comment

It may be tough to take further action if they don't think it was a material action or crime.

Comment

Her perjury was material because of her lies she was granted custody of their son, who she has (allegedly)abused. In a three month period he had four head injuries one serious enough to need a CAT scan. When HH&S investigated they were given a different story than the police and the hospital, nothing was done. Recently the child came with bruises on his legs and back (one was clearly the shape of a hand print) She claimed daycare did it they claimed she did it and it was dropped.We have proof of her abusing my grandchild she has no reason for her abuse stories yet my son can hardly go into town where people won't treat him as a spouse abuser because of her lies, even though she never had any proof of abuse.(bruises, witnesses, doctor or police reports) The judge also treated my sons witnesses as non existent ,a srgt. on the police force and her minister as well as his family. The srgt and minister were not even taken into consideration for custody. If anyone knows of an agency who could help us it would be very appreciated. We have tried everything we can but without funds and enemies in high places we aren't getting anywhere.Its a small town and our courts are run by one judge and the county attorney.

Comment

> It may be tough to take further action if they don't think
                > it was a material action or crime.

The comment I quoted above is lazy thinking and lazy writing.

It seems this thread just disappeared about five months ago; my guess is the question poster didn't get any more attention here than in court.

That is a shame too, because there is a big issue here: "Small rural counties and their "Old Boys Clubs". If you are a "big town" person...you may not have a clue how things work in the country.

DCS

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X