Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Towed - Storage Costs now exceed value

My car was towed and I don't have the money to get it out - every day I don't pay the bill goes higher. The cost to get my car is now $ 750 which is money I don't have - this has been going on for weeks. I have personal items in the car that I want and they won't let me get. I can't afford to pay the $ 750 and it goes up more again each day. What can I do?

Re: Car Towed - Storage Costs now exceed value

You could sue in small claims for the value of the items inside.

They may and often will negotiate a sttlement with you if you tell them you will not take the car ever if the cost is too high or higher than the value.

Comment

Can they force me to pay them anything if I never pick up the car?

Comment

They can try but most times will not sue; you should tell them to dispose of it if you cannot afford to take it, and it is not worth that much.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X