Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bar owner: having an ongoing problem with the bar across the street

I have been having an ongoing problem with the bar across the street. For some reason people seem to think they can drive onto my lawn to park before going ACROSS the street to the bar. I have had to go ask numerous times to have cars moved off my lawn. Now as of yesterday we had a big snow storm(@12"). I was in my back yard when I saw a small plow pushing the snow from the bar parking lot ACROSS the road and dumping it on my yard.Since it was in the rear of my yard,@100 feet from the house I did'nt say anything. Then they came to the half of my yard that is fenced in and dumped a load of snow on my fence.It did'nt knock the fence down but it did bend it. When I asked them to stop they basicly told me to f*#$off. Is it legal for him to dump that on my yard without some kind of permission from me? If not where do I go from here. I have digital pictures and some video footage of what they were doing so they cant deny it. Any thoughts you could give me would be appreciated. Thank you

re: bar owner: having an ongoing problem with the bar across the street

No--Based on what you say here, you could file suit against them (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no attorney...you could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered due to their behavior...you could also seek a restraining order keeping them off your property or fining them if their customers trespass etc.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X