Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A VICTIM OF LEGAL ABUSE

I HAVE A SITUATION IN WHICH A STATE AGENCY & THE ONES THAT REPRESENT THAT AGENCY HAS ENACTED UPON MYSELF AND MY FAMILY-FROM THE ONSET OF THIS CASE THERE HAS BEEN NUMEROUS IMPROPER PROCEEDINGS AND FALSE REPORTING ,STATEMENTS OF EVIDENENCE WHERE EVIDENCE HAS NOT & DOES NOT EXIST EXCEPT FROM THE FRAUDULANT REPORTS WRITTEN TO THE COURTS AT THE HAND OF THE STATEWORKER TO PRESUME GUILT! HOWEVER ALL PIOR COURT PROCEEDINGS HAVE BEEN THE GROUND PURSUANT TO ITS FUNDAMENTAL ERRORS. AS A RESULT CAUSING IRREVERSABLE AND CATISTROPHIC DAMAGES.A VIOLATION OF EVERY CONTITUTIONAL AND CIVIL RIGHT ON A STATE AND FEDERAL LEVEL AS WELL AS DEPRIVING ME OF MY PARENTAL RIGHTS. AS A DIREST RESULT OF THIS WRONGFUL CONDUCT WHICH CLEARLY SHOWS WILLFUL AND INTENTIONAL MALICIOUS PROSECUTION,FALSE IMPRISONMENT, INTENTIONAL INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS LIBEL AND SLANDER ,NEGLEGENCE AND THE LIST GOES ON. THERE HAS BEEN NO CHARGES FILED ONLY THE UNWARRENTED AND WRONGFUL REMOVAL OF MY CHILDREN IN WHICH ONE OF HAS A DISABILITY AND WAS REMOVED PLACED WITH HER FATHER AND THE DEPENDANCY DISMISSED RELIEVING RESPOSABILITY OF THAT STATE AGENCY AND THE WORKERS. SO APPARENTLY THESE PEOPLE ARE ABOVE THE LAW-FOR THAT MATTER I AM NOT SURE WHY I EVEN HAD A COURT DATE SINCE DECISIONS WHERE MADE BY THE WORKER AS TO MY DAUGHTER AND THE COURTS JUST SEEM TO GO ALONG. THERE IS MORE SO MUCH MORE HOWEVER IS THERE ANY RECOURSE OR LEGAL ACTION THAT I CAN TAKE ? THERE SEEMS TO BE NO GOVERNING BODY THAT OVERSEES THIS AGENCY AND NO LAWS THAT ARE MANDATED AS TO THEM BEING RESPOSIBLE FOR THEIR WRONG-DOINGS. AND THERE ARE ACTS THAT ARE COMMITED THAT ARE SAID TO BE EQUAL TO THAT OF A FELONY SHOULDNT THERE BE CHAREGES AS WELL?AND YET THERE HAS BEEN NONE ONLY THE UNLAWFUL ACTS AND UNJUST.

Re: A VICTIM OF LEGAL ABUSE

Based on what you say here, you could file suit against them (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no attorney...you could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered due to their behavior... You may also report them to your state attorney general's office.

Or WLD could intervene if need be.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X