Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contributing

My husband pasted away 2 yrs ago, which I just recently found out it was from accurate ethanol alcohol. He was employeed by my sister-in law.which she allowed him to drink on the job minutes after leaving work he died on the street. she falsified the death certificate and said we were divorced when she knew we were legally married. she also with held the death certificate and told me it was a heart attack.I just found out the truth when I requested a copy . Do I have grounds to sue her for contributing to his death and falsifying documents?

Re: contributing

Yes! ...and file a police report as well.

Comment

I am in a different state. This occured in California I reside in Ohio. Do I need a lawyer in california or can I do everything from here. What kind of lawyer do I need ?

Comment

Where any defendant resides or where the acts occurred.

Comment

what type of lawyer is best to use? Are you saying since it occured in California then I need to have a lawyer there to handle this ?

Comment

A lawyer in one of the two areas yes

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X