USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex Tape. What are my legal ways to get the tape back?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Tape. What are my legal ways to get the tape back?

I reside in Atlanta GA

I did a sex tape with my boyfriend at the time. The deal was to erase that tape right after viewing it. When it was time to erase the tape my boyfriend told me it was not done viewing it ... and I fell asleep. When I woke up and asked him to erase that tape , he told me he did it and even showed me a tape with nothing on it.
    When we broke up he let me know that he was still having the tape and the tape he showed me as a proof that the "sex movie" was erased was another one.
    I am not sleeping since that time, specifically the other day one of his friends made fun of me by talking about the tape.

What are my legal ways to get the tape back? What are my legal ways to prevent him from sending the tape via internet, emails, cell phones....

I really need help

Thanks

re: Sex Tape. What are my legal ways to get the tape back?

You may file a police report against him if need be. He cannot show that tape or even keep it frankly...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X