Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India litigation: Looking for a reasonably rated and reliable lawyer

The illegal strategy adopted by managers with the state bank of hyderabad is to physically threaten & restrain me from discharging my duty, while the union and the mangt. do not intervene. Thereafter they mark me absent and deprive me of my salary for several months and it is the second time that such grave atrocity done. Also inhumane discrimination by keeping my emoluments in pendency since 2002. There was also discrimination shown in the transfer to a branch in the city wherein I had to commutte long distance for 16 yrs out of my 21 yrs of service running with the state bank of hyderabad. Another serious hindrance to injustice is the political and anti social elements connection with the SBH. Looking for a reasonably rated and reliable lawyer in hyderabad, andhra pradesh in india

re: India litigation: Looking for a reasonably rated and reliable lawyer

WLD lawyers will be happy to assist. They have emailed you privately.

WLD has over 280 lawyers in the group covering 26 countries including India and all U.S. states. Normally several lawyers work on each matter, as needed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X