Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I file a civil suit can I also file for bankruptcy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I file a civil suit can I also file for bankruptcy?

If I file a civil suit can I also file for bankruptcy? Personal injury related to an auto accident and bankruptcy related to the medical expenses.

Re: If I file a civil suit can I also file for bankruptcy?

I wish to inform you that a person can file a civil suit for claiming his right. Now, if during the pendency of a civil suit he is unable to meet the creditors then he can file for bankruptcy. During bankruptcy if required you may have to disclose all the necessary details including the civil suit which is going on. In this the Court will be notified and this may result in the stay on bankruptcy proceedings till the case is not decided. However, non disclosure may be injurious to your case.

AFF

Comment

Re: If I file a civil suit can I also file for bankruptcy?

sure why not, you can do both i am sure

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X