Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

False (Can I pretend there is a case filed against someone...)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False (Can I pretend there is a case filed against someone...)

Can I pretend there is a case filed against someone and then post there names addresses and phone numbers on here and then call there jobs to try and get them in trouble. I know it doesnt sound ethical but it happens. What kind of trouble would I be in?

re: False (Can I pretend there is a case filed against someone...)

You need help perhaps you not only should seek a lawyer but a shrink too.

Comment

re: False (Can I pretend there is a case filed against someone...)

Obviously if you cannot prove the allegations you post you would be exposing yourself to civil litigation with potentiial punitive and actual damages as well as all associated legal expense if the party you wrote about chooses to sue. Why on earth would you want to do that?

Comment

Re: False (Can I pretend there is a case filed against someone...)

Hmmm... looks like this fits a very large thread right here on this forum.

Comment

Re: False (Can I pretend there is a case filed against someone...)

no they can not and can and will be held responsible for all of the actions

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X