Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Probation (already broken probation once)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probation (already broken probation once)

I have already broken probation once in Florida what are the ramifications criminally if I falsify and defame others in a attempt to extort. I also have other skeletons which might come out if this gos to court like not filing to the IRS in4 years and forgery charges to name a couple.

re: Probation (already broken probation once)

I wish inform you that Title XLVII Criminal Procedure and Corrections Chapter 948 deals with Violation of Probation. It provides that any committing trial court judge may issue a warrant against you on the knowledge being known to you. The probation period will be tolled until the court enters ruling on the violation. If probation is revoked then the court shall adjudge the probationer and may impose any sentence which it might otherwise impose before placing probationer into probation program.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X