Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to cancel a TRO

I got a temporary restraining order againist my brother. I have not gone to court yet. I want to cancel this. How do I do that?

Re: How to cancel a TRO

For removing the Temporary Restraining Order you will have to file for cancellation of Restraining Order in the same court which has issued the Restraining Order. In this you will explain as to the fact why Restraining Order should be cancelled. Once the judge is satisfied that the Restraining Order should be cancelled, you will serve the termination papers the same way as Restraining Order was served. Further, the Judge has the power to decline therefore you should show that due to the prevailing circumstances the Restraining Order should be dropped.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X