Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School not giving diploma

A student of my school sued the school for not matriculating him. he had all his credits and even went through commencement. After trying to receive his diploma the school gave him the run around , referring him to different departments and no one returned his calls and he actually lost out on a job opportunity because he could not furnish his diploma. he got a settlement of 25k and his degree. I now am facing the same issue I completed all my credits yet advisers are slow to process my forms, never return calls and no one can give me a strait answer about my evaluation bein processed. I\'ve spent hours sitting in offices and jeapordizing my day job because no one was available to see me as a night student. It\'s frustrating because I should have graduated in May yet it is almost december and I have no diploma. What more can I do.

Re: School not giving diploma

you could file suit against them (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; you may also report them to your state attorney general's office.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X