Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recover Compensation for Mental Anguish

my daughter was admitted to a hospital under critical condition last week. so far they cannot find the reason she became critical. i was the only one up in the house when my daughter became critical. they involved the DSS(normal) and the local Police(also normal). I went in for Questioning, and felt that i was treated as a criminal for a crime i didn't commit. they forced me into a state of mental instability, and uncontrollable crying than kicked me out of the station! i didn't make it to the bottom of the steps before i had to sit down! i was section 12'd because of the incident. spent the night in the mental health unit, lost 1 day of wages at my main job, and i am in a state of emotionlessness. is there anything i can do to recover compensation for:lost time, medical expenses, and mental anguish? i am not the same person as when i walked into the station.

re: Recover Compensation for Mental Anguish

You may want to first file a complaint with the chief of the dept in writing. Did they do anything other than question you? Threaten or push you etc.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X