This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistance from WLD

I have been trying to get assistance from world law direct "as they state", (we can intervene),
    When i contact them by email for assistance and for them to intervene, i get no reply. Can anyone tell me of a better way to get the services to intervene.

re: Assistance from WLD

Ask A Lawyer - WORLD Law Direct

Here is the link. I noted you mentioned you tried once. I will report your post so Admin can contact you via this account and hopefully resolve your issue.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

re: Assistance from WLD

Originally posted by stillett12343 View Post
      I have been trying to get assistance from world law direct "as they state", (we can intervene),
      When i contact them by email for assistance and for them to intervene, i get no reply. Can anyone tell me of a better way to get the services to intervene.
      What type of intervention do you want? What is the nature of your problem/case?

There are many lawyers associated with the World Law Group, so if you identify what your situation is, it will be easier to direct you.

Comment

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X