Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a limit as to how many times you can take the Bar exam if you fail several times?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a limit as to how many times you can take the Bar exam if you fail several times?

Is there a limit in Nevada as to how many times you can take the Bar exam if you fail several times? I am just curious, for a friend.
    Thank you.

If you "friend" is incapable of researching this and finding out for himself, I doubt he would ever pass the exam.

Comment

He isn't asking. I am asking for myself to know if he is "finished" with law or not. I am just curious.

It's a sensitive topic for him obviously but one we still discuss sometimes.

Comment

Give your friend a quarter. Tell him to call his mother and tell her that there is doubt about his ever becoming a lawyer.

Don't get upset. That's a line from The Paper Chase (google it). Posted as a joke.

You might get the answer to your question on the Nevada Bar Exam web page or call the number at the bottom of the page.

https://www.nvbar.org/#bar-exam

Comment

I do not think there are any limits. You can take it 20 times if you really want. Paying to do so each time of course.

If the person did not use a Bar prep course he should seriously consider to do so this next time. He will not pass without it if he failed thus far. Many if not most people take one professional bar exam course now. It teaches how to take the test better.

Comment

That's right, there is no limit.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)