Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attacked at work

I was attacked at work by a customer. I called the police & he was charged. My work covers talking to someone about it. But other than that they did nothing. He is still a customer we still do not have security or cameras in the front office. I want to know what are my rights, should they have done something? I feel they should have but want to know what my actual legal rights are. I took time off & was paid thru wbc but to me my workplace did nothing to prevent this from happening again or to let the customer know that is unacceptable

Re: Attacked at work

I wish to inform you that as matter was reported to police thus basic compliance of law was done. Its a criminal offence to attack a person and therefore a person should not do criminal act. Your employer may not inform but a person is supposed to know law and it should not be violated. Doing business with accused is not restricted under law.

AFF

Comment

Re: Attacked at work

Since you don't mention anything about your job it's hard to give advice.

Ask them to either ban him as a customer or make sure you aren't the one he deals with, if that's possible. Otherwise what would you want them to do?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X