X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delaying Property sale

Good afternoon

I am currently awaiting conclusion of my compensation from my previous employer (property developers) which has been decided through court action. the monies to be received are due on 31 march 2013 . if the monies have not been received then my debt will be attched to one of the unsold properties in the company name

A German consortium group are due to purchase the remaining apartments and will conclude the deal prior to 31 march 2013

if this happens and the company do not pay me ,i will have no property to attach my debt to.

is there anything I can do to postpone the sale until after the 31st March ?
    Is there a special process I can do ,without going through the lenghty booking of a court hearing and obtaining witnesses

many thanks

Re: Delaying Property sale

You signed the agreement for the sale and its terms and conditions must be adhered to by both parties.

You have not suffered any injuries yet, so your question is premature.

Comment

Re: Delaying Property sale

Yes, You can if the debt amount is attached on that property.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X