Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where from here? Two court judgements gave me 25% permanent disability on my left arm

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where from here? Two court judgements gave me 25% permanent disability on my left arm

I was hurt at work, had two operations, received partial payment for missed work salary, two court judgements gave me 25% permanent disability on my left arm about 10 years ago.

At the time of the second court case, even with Dr's test finding a nerve was still pinched in my neck, nobody would allow me to talk about it in court.

It seemed when I asked about this with my lawyers, they said they would get back to me 10 years ago.

Am I using the wrong lawyers? I even had the Dr they sent me to tell me that I most likely didn't need the first operation and that it was up to me about what I may want to do about it, mentioned this to lawyers also, they never got back to me.

Being they were going against the city of Elizabeth, and later their member became a freeholder elect for my county, this may be why they stayed away from pursuing further action.

My injury was as a result of something that was broken on a self closing door for years and never fixed, until I got hurt, or an accident waiting to happen.

How do these cases come to an end?

Any helpful info will be greatly appreciated, thanks Bob

re: Where from here? Two court judgements gave me 25% permanent disability on my left arm

Are you in the US or the UK?

Comment

re: Where from here? Two court judgements gave me 25% permanent disability on my left arm

I am in Elizabeth, NJ USA

Comment

The lawyers need to provide a written explanation of what happened--or go to the State Bar and complain...something is wrong if we understand your message correctly--this cannot still be going this late.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I will do it and see what happens next.

God Bless Bob Nilsson NJ USA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X