USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personal injury (my lawyers will not help me with my claims)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal injury (my lawyers will not help me with my claims)

I fell at the church on May 20, 2006. My deacon told me to submit my medical bills and they will see about paying them. What else should I ask them for. I have a problem where the injury is on top of a worker's compenstion injury which have not been settled.

I am having a very difficult time with lawyers in that they will not help me with my claims. I am desperate for some legal directions. Thanks.

re: Personal injury (my lawyers will not help me with my claims)

If you submit the bills they will likely pay to avoid any problem.

Comment

Should I ask for anything else like pain and suffering?

Comment

Normally you will only get the actual costs, unless you go to court and win.

Comment

I think medical Bills will definatly get reimbursed in this case .

Comment

Yes I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Gertrude Shiver View Post
              I fell at the church on May 20, 2006. My deacon told me to submit my medical bills and they will see about paying them. What else should I ask them for. I have a problem where the injury is on top of a worker's compenstion injury which have not been settled.

I am having a very difficult time with lawyers in that they will not help me with my claims. I am desperate for some legal directions. Thanks.
              You should contact your local bar assocaition and report your problem to them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x

the color of a red rose is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X