Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a worthy case?

About three years ago, I was pitching in a high school softball game. The mound had something hard sticking up and every time I pitched, I twisted my foot. I asked to fix it, but the umpire refused to let me fix it. He told me to "deal with it". Well here I am, a senior, and still "dealing with it". I just had my 5th surgery for an entrapped nerve caused by that mound. I am numb in most of my foot and can

Re: Is this a worthy case?

ok well this obviously isnt goin to work so im just not going to try anymore!

Comment

Hi--It seems you may have been cut off if you were copying and pasting a question. That can happen if your copy and paste contains symbols or characters other than letters or standard symbols. It will cut off at the point of the character that is causing a problem. You may eliminate quotation marks or nonstandard characters in your text and that should resolve the problem.

Comment

Ok, This is the rest of the post!

I am numb in most of my foot and can not use a muscle in my foot. I am about to turn 18 and I have scars covering most of my leg! Our insurance has requested us to sue, but I do not know if it is worth it. Is this a good case

Comment

It is certainly possible you have a case based on what you say here; you should take a brief description of these events as well as your medical records to an injury attorney and see if the attorney thinks you have a claim; often you need to contact several attorneys to find one to take the case; the review of your case and records is often free and then they will normally take the case on a contingency fee basis if they think you can win; you would pay only if they collect for you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X