Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injured by falling bottle in store

i was in a store when a woman reaching for 2 liter bottle of pepsi caused the bottles which was improperly stacked to fall it came down on a slant and hit my right hand arm and leg top i reported the hand to manager who got me some ice because my hand began to swell and wrist after about 4 hours i was still in pain went to the hospital and they took xrays put a brace on me and told me to follow up with orthopedic and primary can i get them to pay for the xrays and hospital visit and the co pay i have to pay and the orthopedic

Re: Injured by falling bottle in store

I wish to submit that in your case, the reason for the fall of the bottle of Pepsi was that it was not properly stacked. It is the duty of the Store to display the items in a proper manner so that the customers visiting the Store do not get injured by the items displayed for sale. The Store is liable for your injury under legal theory called “premises liability”. The Store has a duty to keep its premises safe for the customers. Recently in Florida in case White v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., 918 So. 2d 357 (Fla. 1st DCA 2005) it was held that even the manager is also liable apart from the Store for the injury.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

Working...
    X