Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrongfull Death? (son went to a mental facility)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrongfull Death? (son went to a mental facility)

My son went to a mental facility for 8 days because he was suicidal, when he was released he was given 8-10 different prescriptions. I found him unconscious the very next morning from his release. My son was gone @ 26 years old. This was on 4/9/2009. Can i do anything about this??? I have been struggeling with his death this whole time and feel responsiable because i talked him in to going to that place.

re: Wrongfull Death? (son went to a mental facility)

This is a case of medical malpractise. In this your son could have been given a wrong prescription which resulted in his death. The standard of care required was not there in the mental facility. You can file a case against the negligent officials as well as against the mental facility. Further, you can argue that the cause of your sons death could have been the different prescriptions prescribed. You can show the medical reports and other details in your support.

AFF

Comment

re: Wrongfull Death? (son went to a mental facility)

It's not to late? and if not who shoud i contact?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X