Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• food poisoning (a sub from a deli)

My son purchased and ate a sub from a deli. After a short time became very ill and went to the Medical Center---doctor told him to go to the Emergency Room. The insurance paid my son for hospital expenses and the Insurance Adjuster stated that the case is closed. My son told me he never signed papers for closing the case. My son received a recent medical bill for $506. I e-mailed the Insurance Adjuster on behalf of my son, however I was told that he received what was due and even more and will not pay for the new medical bill that relates to the food-poisoning incident. Please advise.

re: food poisoning (a sub from a deli)

You may sue in small claims for any additional amounts that you feel may be due.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X