Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found something in my food

ok i went to mcdonalds the other day and bought a meal,i had it without pickles,i brought it back to work and started to eat.before i bit into the burger i noticed something it was a exposed wire that someone stuck in the top of the bun.you could tell that someone put it there because it was half the way in the bun and half the way out, and it was not through the paper it was under that paper.i showed my coworkers to see what they thought it was and it was a wire.it had the plastic insulation on the outside and the wire showing out,and i almost ate it.went back to them and they took the burger and gave me a new meal and was like sorry,well i had already taken pictures of the burger and had 10-15 witnesses that saw me get it and saw that i didnt put it in there.do i have a law suit if i do is it a decent one or just a flimsy one.the manager called me and basically tried to say i was liing and really made me mad,someone tell me if i have anything to stand on.

thanx

You may file a complaint with the health dept but it is normally hard to sue for that if you were not injured.

Comment

re: Found something in my food

I had a similar event and they did pay me 2500, just for your information.

Comment

i found a hair in my pizza from pizza hut and dont look like a head hair do i have a case they where trying to give a new pizza and they dint even say sorry

Comment

The police could also investigate if it appeared it was purposely done!

Happened at a local restaurant here in Illinois too.

Comment

It sounds like you have a tendancy to find "things" in your food !!

Comment

Best just to inform the health dept--you will not be able to sue unless you are injured; and tell the truth 100% as it is crime to even say anything untrue about these types of situations

Comment

yah today i went to this resturant that i have been going to for years and ppl told me not to go there because they tend to do things to your food and really just not care but i never listened because there food is just so GOOD! well i got a meal today and found someones nail in my mouth half way through eatting the food!!!

what can i do...can i sue?

Comment

I would say same advice as above!

Sue if you were injured but not too much else you can do.

Comment

what can i do... can i sue?
                    report the incident to the health agency or other proper government agency. they can do something on the matter. if things are really worst, they can even revoke business licenses.

you can sue. but then the question is can you win. or at the very least, can the case proceed in court. essential in this kind of action is damage and/or injury. without which, the case is hard to prove. but you may try... and hope for an out of court settlement from the defendant, if they were chicken.

Comment

Re: So your saying

So your saying when i found a ****in toe nail in my pizza and i swallowed it which i didint but if i did there wouuld be nothing i could do about it rather than me finding it and trying to sue. reply to my email

Comment

Hello Friends,
                        Best just to inform the health dept--you will not be able to sue unless you are injured; and tell the truth 100% as it is crime to even say anything untrue about these types of situations.
                        Gud Luck!!!!!

Comment

I went to mcdonalds and got a hot chocolate and toward the end I took a sip and there was something gooey and it i pulled out my mouth it looked like a piece of skin and there a piece of hair attached...do I have a case?

Comment

That has happened several times.

Apart from the normal hairs that you get every now and again - I find that restaurants frequently like to put bacon in things without telling you on the menu.

Comment

In China, you can sue in term of the relevant laws.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X