Mercedes Benz Tires Don't Support Vehicle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not so sure. MB wheels should compensate for this not require us to be checking.

Comment

• Like a couple of others I think IF this problem existed has been basically fixed by now.

Comment

• And any further cases are just isolated events...

Comment

• This indeed is an older discussion and new reports of the problem do seem MUCH fewer than before.

Comment

• Thats not right.
            I have had the issue even recently. And still fighting with them about it.

Comment

• OKAY well I just had the problem, the q I have is will the dealer pay or I am going to have a big hassle with this?

Comment

• Don't really all cars have this problem to some extent?

Drake

Comment

• Maybe just a lot of car envy?
                  If you can buy it you repair it. Good Lord.

Comment

• OK but the wheels should not give in after 1 year of use. It's just not normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by GG 88 View Post
                      Maybe just a lot of car envy?
                      If you can buy it you repair it. Good Lord.
                      If I were to spend that kind of money I certainly don't expect uncovered repairs in the first year or so.
                      This discussion caught me eye. It's odd it happens with Mercedes.

Comment

• I don't know why there can't be a 5000 dollar car available in the USA. Just the basics.
                        Other countries have them.
                        Why do we have to spend 100,000 bucks just to go to Walgreens?

Comment

• Because the automobile industry wouldn't make the bucks they make.
                          And supposedly it costs so much more in the USA to keep us in the safest cars in the world.
                          But if you are using a car for 30 mph small town driving, I agree we should have cheaper options. Somebody could make a fortune doing so.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X