Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E350 2013 TIRES JUST BLOW FOR NO REASON

HI THERE,I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS ISSUES WITH THE CONTINENTAL TIRES OF THIS E350 OR IS IT THE TIRE OR THE BUILD OF THIS CAR THAT IS THE PROBLEM.HEAR THIS,WE BOUGHT THE CAR AROUND 12/22,I WAS DRIVING TO THE FREEWAY AT A SPEED OF AROUND 75MPH,NOT HITTING ANY POT HOLE OR CURB,2 WEEKS AFTER WE GOT THIS CAR AND I FELT LIKE THERE'S SOMETHING WAGGLING,THEN MY TIRE SENSOR WENT OFF,PRESSURE IS LOW ON THE FRONT LEFT SIDE,PULLED OVER AND THERE'S MY FRONT LEFT TIRE EXPLODED AS IF A BOMB WENT OFF INSIDE THE TIRE.WENT TO THE DEALER NEXT DAY,HOPING THEY CAN REPAIR IT,THEY SAID IT'S IRREPAIRABLE SO I HAVE TO PURCHASE A NEW ONE AND GET THIS THE OTHER RIGHT FRONT TIRE HAS A BUBBLE THAT NEEDS TO BE REPLACE TOO,THEY CAN'T REPAIR IT EITHER BECAUSE IT COULD BURST AND IT'S DANGEROUS,HOW DID IT HAPPENED FOR A 2 WEEK OLD BRAND NEW CAR WITH LESS THAN 500 MILLEAGE,I WAS SO FURIOUS TO PAY 627.00 FOR 2 NEW TIRES.I CALLED THE DEALER WHERE I BOUGHT MY CAR AND THEY SAID IT HAS NO WARRANTY AND THEY CAN'T RE-IMBURSE ME FOR ANYTHING ALTHOUGH I HAVE TO SCREAM AT THEM THAT THESE TIRES ARE SUB STANDARD AND DANGEROUS.SO I LET IT GO,GOT 2 YEARS WARRANTY TO HAVE SOME PEACE OF MIND ON MY NEW 2 F RONT TIRES.THEN 5/25 I WAS DRIVING TO WORK,TURNING LEFT AT A BUSY INTERSECTION SLOWLY SINCE IT'S A BUSY INTERSECTION,I FELT I HIT THE CURB ON MY LEFT REAR TIRE,ABOUT 10 SECONDS AFTER,MY TIRE PRESSURE SENSOR WENT OFF AGAIN AND THERE IT GOES GOT A FLAT TIRE AGAIN,BROUGHT TO SEARS THEY SAID IT CAN'T BE REPAIRED AGAIN SO I HAVE TO PAY LIKE ALOMOST 400 FOR THE TIRE AND 3 YEAR WARRANTY,MEN,AGAIN THIS THIME I WANTED TO JUMP OUT OF THE WINDOW.I EMAILED THE DEALER WHERE I BOUGHT THE CAR,JUST FOR YOUR CURIOUSITY IT'S BESHOFF MOTOERS,GOT AN EMAIL BACK RIGHT AWAY FORM THE MANAGER AND A CALL BACK FROM HIM TODAY,HE LISTENED PATIENTLY TO ME AND SAID "I WILL INVESTIGATE THIS MATTER",WHO KNOWS WHEN HE'S GONNA GET BACK TO ME RIGHT?I TOLD HIM THIS CONTINENTAL BRAND IS SO DANGEROUS,VERY UN RELIABLE,WHOEVER SIGNED TO HAVE THIS TIRE FOR MERCEDEZ TO USE IS GETTING A BIG CHUNK OF COMMISSION THINKING MERCEDEZ IS ALL ABOUT "SAFETY" AND NOW READING THIS FORUM AND I'M LEARNING IT'S NOT ONLY THE TIRE THAT'S THE ISSUE,IT COULD BE THE BODY/BUILT.I KNEW SOMETHING'S REALLY WEIRD GOING ON ON THIS ISSUE,MY TIRES JUST EXPLODE FOR SO LITTLE IMPACT.I HOPE WE CAN GET TOGETHER,UNITE AND FIND A SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE.OH BY THE WAY THE NEW RIGHT FRONT TIRE I JUST REPLACED ON DECEMBER,IT HAS A SLIT ON THE SIDE AND THE AIR IS LEAKING SO 2 DAYS AGO I HAVE TO CALL TRIPLE A TO INFLATE IT AND I HAVE AN APPOINMENT TO MERCEDEZ TO REPLACE IT THIS FRIDAY,I'M SO GLAD I GOT THE 2 YEAR WARRANTY IF NOT THEN I WILL SHOOT MYSELF.PLS ADVESE HOW ARE WE GOING TO PROCEED REGARDING THIS MATTER,WHO SHOULD WE CALL,DO WE HAVE A CASE?MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US!!!

Re: E350 2013 TIRES JUST BLOW FOR NO REASON

It sounds like the car came with LRR tires. Some have very soft sidewalls and hitting curbs etc can cause failure. The appropriate thing to have done would have been to call the tire manufacturer.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

I wish to inform you that you may serve a written notice to the car dealer, car manufacturer and the tyre manufacturer. You may explain all the life threatening situations faced by you due the new tyres bursting. If they do not resolve the matter, you may file a lawsuit in the Small Claims Court. You may claim damages and costs. The Court will consider all the facts and decide the matter. Alternatively, you may report the matter to FTC or the office of your State Attorney General. They will investigate your Complaint.

AFF

Comment

I feel like I just read my story. I noticed a third bubble today on my third tire and I just replaced a tire two weeks ago. MBZ delay claims they have nothing to do with it. What did you do?

Originally posted by mavic ramos View Post
        HI THERE,I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS ISSUES WITH THE CONTINENTAL TIRES OF THIS E350 OR IS IT THE TIRE OR THE BUILD OF THIS CAR THAT IS THE PROBLEM.HEAR THIS,WE BOUGHT THE CAR AROUND 12/22,I WAS DRIVING TO THE FREEWAY AT A SPEED OF AROUND 75MPH,NOT HITTING ANY POT HOLE OR CURB,2 WEEKS AFTER WE GOT THIS CAR AND I FELT LIKE THERE'S SOMETHING WAGGLING,THEN MY TIRE SENSOR WENT OFF,PRESSURE IS LOW ON THE FRONT LEFT SIDE,PULLED OVER AND THERE'S MY FRONT LEFT TIRE EXPLODED AS IF A BOMB WENT OFF INSIDE THE TIRE.WENT TO THE DEALER NEXT DAY,HOPING THEY CAN REPAIR IT,THEY SAID IT'S IRREPAIRABLE SO I HAVE TO PURCHASE A NEW ONE AND GET THIS THE OTHER RIGHT FRONT TIRE HAS A BUBBLE THAT NEEDS TO BE REPLACE TOO,THEY CAN'T REPAIR IT EITHER BECAUSE IT COULD BURST AND IT'S DANGEROUS,HOW DID IT HAPPENED FOR A 2 WEEK OLD BRAND NEW CAR WITH LESS THAN 500 MILLEAGE,I WAS SO FURIOUS TO PAY 627.00 FOR 2 NEW TIRES.I CALLED THE DEALER WHERE I BOUGHT MY CAR AND THEY SAID IT HAS NO WARRANTY AND THEY CAN'T RE-IMBURSE ME FOR ANYTHING ALTHOUGH I HAVE TO SCREAM AT THEM THAT THESE TIRES ARE SUB STANDARD AND DANGEROUS.SO I LET IT GO,GOT 2 YEARS WARRANTY TO HAVE SOME PEACE OF MIND ON MY NEW 2 F RONT TIRES.THEN 5/25 I WAS DRIVING TO WORK,TURNING LEFT AT A BUSY INTERSECTION SLOWLY SINCE IT'S A BUSY INTERSECTION,I FELT I HIT THE CURB ON MY LEFT REAR TIRE,ABOUT 10 SECONDS AFTER,MY TIRE PRESSURE SENSOR WENT OFF AGAIN AND THERE IT GOES GOT A FLAT TIRE AGAIN,BROUGHT TO SEARS THEY SAID IT CAN'T BE REPAIRED AGAIN SO I HAVE TO PAY LIKE ALOMOST 400 FOR THE TIRE AND 3 YEAR WARRANTY,MEN,AGAIN THIS THIME I WANTED TO JUMP OUT OF THE WINDOW.I EMAILED THE DEALER WHERE I BOUGHT THE CAR,JUST FOR YOUR CURIOUSITY IT'S BESHOFF MOTOERS,GOT AN EMAIL BACK RIGHT AWAY FORM THE MANAGER AND A CALL BACK FROM HIM TODAY,HE LISTENED PATIENTLY TO ME AND SAID "I WILL INVESTIGATE THIS MATTER",WHO KNOWS WHEN HE'S GONNA GET BACK TO ME RIGHT?I TOLD HIM THIS CONTINENTAL BRAND IS SO DANGEROUS,VERY UN RELIABLE,WHOEVER SIGNED TO HAVE THIS TIRE FOR MERCEDEZ TO USE IS GETTING A BIG CHUNK OF COMMISSION THINKING MERCEDEZ IS ALL ABOUT "SAFETY" AND NOW READING THIS FORUM AND I'M LEARNING IT'S NOT ONLY THE TIRE THAT'S THE ISSUE,IT COULD BE THE BODY/BUILT.I KNEW SOMETHING'S REALLY WEIRD GOING ON ON THIS ISSUE,MY TIRES JUST EXPLODE FOR SO LITTLE IMPACT.I HOPE WE CAN GET TOGETHER,UNITE AND FIND A SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE.OH BY THE WAY THE NEW RIGHT FRONT TIRE I JUST REPLACED ON DECEMBER,IT HAS A SLIT ON THE SIDE AND THE AIR IS LEAKING SO 2 DAYS AGO I HAVE TO CALL TRIPLE A TO INFLATE IT AND I HAVE AN APPOINMENT TO MERCEDEZ TO REPLACE IT THIS FRIDAY,I'M SO GLAD I GOT THE 2 YEAR WARRANTY IF NOT THEN I WILL SHOOT MYSELF.PLS ADVESE HOW ARE WE GOING TO PROCEED REGARDING THIS MATTER,WHO SHOULD WE CALL,DO WE HAVE A CASE?MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US!!!

Comment

I repeat this is an issue to discuss with the tire manufacturer. They rate the tires they sell. The car company only contracts to buy a properly rated tire.
          Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X