Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three times new TV failed

Are there any remedies if you purchase a sharp tv and 3 times in a row it goes out of service (breaks down) within 3 months?

The disruption and time spent is getting to be ridiculous. I have only had a tv about half the time. Does the law give some extra compensation or something when this happens?

They say they have to (and I have to) replace and repair but really I don't want this brand of tv anymore.

Depends on where you bought it. Places like Walmart, Sam's Club, Costco, tend to have 90 day return policies on TVs. Look up the store's return policy. If you are still within the return period, pack it up and take it back.

If not, then you are stuck with the manufacturer's warranty provisions. I don't think that there is any lemon law for TVs but you can check with your state's consumer affairs government agency and find out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)