Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found glass in my yogurt

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong thread. I found glass in my yogurt this morning and it cut my mouth. What should I do in this situation? Thanks for your help!

Re: Found glass in my yogurt

Call a personal injury/product liability attorney before you throw either the yogurt container or glass away.

Comment

Is it even worth my time? I'm not hurt. It barely did anything. Stop bleeding pretty much right away..

Comment

Above response is mine.

Comment

Basically, no. You should call the manufacturer and advise them though. They will want the lot number to determine if there is a large safety issue.
          Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

I dont think so you need to call manufacturer you can directly claim with it like Friend In Court said..

Comment

Claims for what? It appears the OP has no damages.

There seems to be two modes of thinking here. One is the issue of notifying the manufacturer for safety purposes to protect other customers, the other involves suggestions to win the lawsuit lottery.

Gail

Comment

To All:

I am a former prosecutor and assistant attorney general now at a private law firm. We have a client who came into our law firm complaining of the same thing and I appreciate any information that anyone has on this. My email address is [email protected].

Our client's key concern is that this does not happen again. While our client was injured and had to go to the hospital, her greater concern is that she was about to take the yogurt in question and put in a blender with other food to feed her young daughter, meaning had our client not (fortuitiously in a way) simply eaten the scoop of yogurt with the glass herself, her daughter might have actually ingested multiple pieces of small glass and had been very injured.

We want to contact the company in question to get them to change what they have done. If you have any information on similar incidents, please contact me at my above email address or my phone at 212-374-5401. My bio information is here: jgb.balestriere.net

Thanks for your time and consideration,
                John

Comment

today, I not only found, but swallowed glass in my Dannon Light and Fit. I had made a smoothie with chia seeds and blueberries, so I expected grit. However, I felt a huge piece, and thought I lost a filling. it was glass, so I looked at ingredients until i reached the yogurt, and it has glass in it. I called Dannon. No one is there. i got the emergency number. After a long time on hold, he gave me a case number, told me nothing would happen it would pass, and that Dannon would not call for a few days. i went on line to tell them- I revised my message 3 times because I went over the alloted amount of letters. I got an auto reply that they get many e-mails and can't look at all of them. Now I am pissed. I am thinking FDA, or should I wait until I spit blood? Lisa

Comment

I called the store right away and explained the situation. I was told "Thank you for letting us know." What??? I again expressed my concern for the safety for others and was again told "Thank you for letting us know. We will make everyone aware of it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X