I found part of a finger in my food...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found part of a finger in my food...

...while me, my girlfriend and her family were eating pizza from a local pizza place. After a few pieces, I was chewing when I notice something hard. I pulled it out of my mouth, hoping that it was just a burnt vegetable. "It", was a severed piece of a fingernail with a portion of skin attached. There was even dirt under the nail. I don't have health insurance and want to go to the hospital, but no money, no insurance. Do I have a case or what do I do?

Re: I found part of a finger in my food...

call the health dept and have them investigate as to why and how that was there---you may be able to seek compensation after wards

Comment

ask the managers to view the evidence as well, they may want to settle with you for some nominal amount

Comment

So if I don't get sick or I don't go mentally insane about it, what happens in those cases? There's still the fact that I had this disgusting piece of someone else in my mouth!?!

Comment

The you report it to the health dept and normally that is it...

Comment

With so many of these cases coming up recently, they will probably be skeptical. Did you save the specimen?

Comment

EWW I WOULD THROW UP 4 LIKE EVER

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X