The United States Arbitration Corporation (USAC)

USAC Banner 300x250

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do we have a case?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do we have a case?

My daughter HAD a 2004 VW Jetta. It would constantly get stuck in park and not be able to move. Had the thing in for service 4-5 times and each case they would replace some gizmo and tell me some baloney about how they couldn't figure it out or whatever. Well our local dealer closed shop and moved so now in addition to the risk of a failure (note my daughter is 21 and I don't want her stuck out at night with a defective car) we would need to drive 25 miles to the next nearest dealer. To make a long story short we traded the car in for a new Scion. Well yesterday we find out that there is finally a recall on this exact problem. Is there any legal recourse since we ended up spending thousands that we didn't have to it seems?

Re: do we have a case?

Based on what you say here, you could file suit against them (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no attorney...you could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered due to their behavior... You may also report them to your state attorney general's office.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X