Can an Ohio car dealer sell in Florida?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can an Ohio car dealer sell in Florida?

Hi,

So I bought a rebuildable car from an Ohio car dealer a few months back. Now that the car is ready to go, I took it in for an inspection to the DMV, and they told me that the transaction was illegal, since an Ohio dealer cannot sell a car in Florida.

Granted I don't know much about this at all, and my reasearch so far has not come up with anything at all. Is this really true?

Or is it just a misunderstanding on the DMV's end. If someone can help, I would really appreciate it, since I have no idea where else to go.

Thanks,
    Mina

Re: Can an Ohio car dealer sell in Florida?

It can be done but not to avoid licensing and tax issues; what do they say was illegal? Ask for it in writing as well and inform the dealer. Let us know what all parties say...

Comment

Re: Can an Ohio car dealer sell in Florida?

Hi, to all This is Peter. Are you looking for any kind of information regarding car and spares regarding cars. I may well provide you with the information. For details on latest cars and their performance please visit us.
      _______
      Peter

[www.freecarforum.com]

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X