Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johnson & johnson sexual harassment

johnson & johnson sexual harassment in japan...they seem to be trying to push it under the rug...the behavior was outrageous and a US team investigated??

Re: johnson & johnson sexual harassment

Dont count on a fair investigation. my boss there grabbed me weekly and they did nothing i mean nothing after i complained 10 times. i had to quit.

Comment

Have you reported to HR in Japan?
      You can report it to the head office in the U.S.
      Please look at the HR Harassment Policy in their intranet.

If you have already reported to HR or uppoer positioned
      managers and they did not investigate, you can accuse them.
      No response means they are violating their own policy.

You also could contact an attorney at WLD to
      accuse J&J.

Comment

Do not make any verbal complaint, try to email them or send letter, the email would be the best, because it stated the date, time, reply, cc and everything, is good evidence.

Whatever the company told you now, they will deny in court. You may have to use tape record and do not tell them. Evidence is the most important if you want to win a case.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X